Yes. You need to create an account to book a forex order.
- Type your Given name, surname, E- Mail Id & Mobile Number.
- Type and confirm your Password.
- You will get One Time Password (OTP) to your Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP in the relevant field, and then your login account will be activated.
Enter your Registered E-Mail id and Password to login our website.
Enter your Registered E-Mail ID and Click forgot Password Option. We will send your password to your registered E-Mail ID.
Login with your Registered E-mail ID & Password. Go to Change Password Option from My Account and type your new password and confirm it to change the Login Password.
We have a simple and easy to use interface which simplies you’re forex order experience. Just Login, Enter Your Personal Details, Choose currency /Products, Choose payment Option (Full/ Partial/ No Obligation) and Door Delivery / Pick up from Branch Option.
Once you complete your order on https://www.primeforex.in we will send you a confirmation mail to your registered email address. In this mail, you will be provided with a “Unique Order Reference Number” along with your order details. We also make it a point to call each of our customer’s right after the order is booked to answer any queries you may have.
Yes, you can add up to 3 currencies & products you wish to purchase/Sales in one order. You just need to add the currency/product in the order cart and proceed.
We currently deal in 33 Major/ Minor Foreign Currencies at present. The complete List of foreign Currencies we deal are shown in https://www.primeforex.in/services/moneyexchange
We currently handled 4 different forex products such as Foreign Currency Notes, Traveler Cheques, Prepaid Travel Cards and International Wire Transfer.
If your Family Members/ Friends / Office Colleagues parents reside in a different location, please choose ‘For Others’ on the below of “Purchasing for” and proceed with your order. Call us at 0844 8444 717 / 044-2256 6060 for any queries.
The rates published on https://www.primeforex.in portal are updated on real time basis as they are connected to a live market data feed.
https://www.primeforex.in currently operates with two different Rate cards viz. City Branch Rate Card & Airport Branch Rate Card. Our Airport Branch Rate Card offering very attractive Exchange rates and breaking the myth Airport Forex Counter will charge higher Exchange Margin & Charges.
Rates of certain products such as foreign currency notes & Traveler Cheque are heavily dependent on demand and supply in the local market. While other products such as forex cards and wire transfers do not have a physical footprint and therefore they are not dependent on demand and supply in the local market. The demand for foreign currency in Chennai generally exceeds the supply and as a result Multi – currency Travel Card have better Exchange Rate than a Foreign Currency Notes rates.
We currently offer three types of Orders Viz., Full Payment Order, Rate Confirmation Order and No-Obligation Order.
Full Payment Order Means you need to pay full payment of your bill amount through our payment Gateway Option. Full Payment order attracts the payment Gateway Charges 2.25% for net banking /UPI/ Debit Cards and 2.5% for Visa/Master Credit Cards.
https://www.Primeforex.in allows you to freeze the live rates that you on site until two working days. This option gives you the benefit of booking your order when you think rates are likely to be you’re favorable. You will be required to pay 2% of the order amount as a refundable rate guarantee deposit to freeze/fix the rates. This Rate confirmation deposit amount will be reduced or refunded as the case may be based on the Mode of Payment for settling full Bill Value to complete the order.
No-Obligation Order/ Pay on Delivery means you don`t have to pay a single rupee to book the order. This is similar to cash on delivery order where you pay the entire amount due upon Order Delivery/ Branch Pickup. This order type, however, does not guarantee you a rate and the rates prevalent at the time of order completion are applied to your order.
Your online transaction on https://www.primeforex.in is processed over a secure HTTPS connection and secured with the highest levels of encryption available. All credit card and debit card payments on https://www.primeforex.in are processed through a secure and trusted payment gateway and your credit card/ debit card/ net-banking information is never stored on our servers.
Below Rs. 50,000 (per traveler), you can pay using any of the following payment modes and as well as Cash. If the total amount exceeds Rs. 50,000 you are allowed to pay using one of the following payment modes:
- RTGS / NEFT / IMPS /UPI for instant acceptance (Subject to clearance of payment in our Bank Account)
- Personal Cheque (Subject to clearance of payment in our Bank Account )
- Pay Order / Demand Draft – Subject to clearance of payment in our Bank Account (Must accompany bank statement showing debit of this transaction)
- Payment via credit/ debit card and online net banking options are accepted and it attract additional payment Gateway charges subject to condition of Card Holder and Traveler are Must One and Same.
Door Delivery is available on Monday to Saturday Excluding National Holidays. Orders received prior to 2.00 pm are delivered on the same business day. Any order received after 2.00 pm may still be delivered on the same business day but in the worst case, should be delivery on the next working day.
A Flat Forex Transaction Conversion Charges Rs.100 will be Charges on each forex Order.
Door Delivery charges may vary depending on forex Order Value and distance from our Service branch Location. In most cases, Door Delivery Charges are as follows:
- If order total is between Rs. 50000 – Rs.1,00,000, distance within 10Km Radius of Service branch Rs. 150 Delivery charge is applied
- If order total is between Rs. 50000 – Rs.1,00,000, distance between 10Km-20km Radius of Service branch Rs. 200 Delivery charge is applied
- If order total is between Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,00,000, distance above 20km Radius of Service branch Rs. 250 Delivery charge is applied
- If order total is over Rs. 1,00,001 – distance within 20km Radius of Service branch No Delivery charge will be applied.
- If order total is over Rs. 1,00,001 – distance above 20km Radius of Service branch Rs.150 Delivery charge will be applied.
We currently offer Door Delivery Services throughout Chennai subject to the Compliance of Know Your Customer (KYC) Procedure and Forex Order Value.
Prime Forex operating Forex Counter at three different Locations in Chennai viz.,
- Thyagaraya Road, T.Nagar,
- Phoenix Market City, Velachery &
- Chennai Airport Metro Rail Station (Inside Chennai International Airport Campus).
Clients are free to visit any of our three branches and complete their forex order. To see the list of branches that we’re present in, check out this link: https://www.primeforex.in/Contact-us
Yes. We offer Forex Delivery at Chennai International Airport Campus on 365 days including Sunday & National Holidays subject to the Know Your Customer (KYC) Procedure and Airport delivery/Pickup Charges. Airport Delivery/Pickup Charges will be charged subject to the Minimum of Rs.200/- to the Maximum of Rs. 500/- on forex Order Amount.
As stipulated by the Government of India, any conversion from one currency to another – sale & encashment will be charged a GST on the gross amount of currency exchanged as per the following slabs:
- – 0.18% of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount up to Rs 100,000, subject to the minimum amount of Rs 45
- – Rs 180 and 0.09% of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount of rupees exceeding Rs 100,000 and up to Rs 10,00,000
- – Rs 990 and 0.018 % of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount of rupees exceeding Rs 10,00,000, subject to a maximum of Rs.10,800/-
The Following Cancellation Policy Applies in the case of Cancellation of Forex Order. No-Obligation Order: Cancellation Charges for No-obligation orders is Zero. Rate Confirmation Order: In the case a rate confirmation guarantee deposit has been received against a forex order, cancelling the order would result in the forfeiture of the refundable rate guarantee deposit. Full Payment Order: Cancellation of fully paid orders will attract cancellation charges 2%, which will be deducted from the total amount paid. Refund against cancellation of orders where full payment is received via any mode where Cancellation charges were applied, will be processed after deduction of Payment Gateway charges from the total amount paid.
We will try offers best Exchange Rates & Services to our clients. In case any client is not satisfied with our Rates & Services we can provide a refund. Refund can be processed based on our Cancellation Policy. If the Amount paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of amount paid by payment gateway, payments refund will be made to the same account. It will take 5-7 days to settle the refund amount in the customer account.